- Wanderlust fest pairs yoga, music: July 24-26 event will be held at Squaw Valley
- Apple ads boost artists’ profile, sales: Commercials often result in overnight stardom
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- THE NON-SURFER’S GUIDE TO SIARGAO: Dive, eat, sail and explore the surfing capital of the Philippines
- THE HEAT IS ON IN SAIGON: A Nocturnal Guide to Enjoying Ho Chi Minh City
- Finding Santi: The late Santiago Bose, the free-spirited artist and cultural crusader, lived his life in his works. Six years after his death, his daughter continues to find pieces of the man in the legacy he left behind.
- Mideast to Midwest: Iraqi-born artist Wafaa Bilal sends a subtle message about the complexities of war
- Flying high: The Wildbirds are proud of their Wisconsin roots, and those roots are an essential part of the band and its gut-punching guitar rock.
- Summerfest sound-alikes: What do local band Beatallica and “Weird Al” have in common? Odds are if you dig the music of one, you might enjoy the other. We match six local bands with the national headliners they musically resemble.
The Press Enterprise
- 5 Things to Do
- Review: Weenie Roast
- Coachella Music and Art Festival : Art review/ Coachella Music and Art Festival 2006 guide
- Profile: The New Pornographers
- Q&A: Aimee Mann
- Profile: Kristin Hersh
- Preview: The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros
- Profile: Broken Social Scene
The Philippine Daily Inquirer
A Portrait of An Artist As A Father (published March 2004, then in “Espiritu Santi: The Strange Life and Even Stranger Legacy of Santiago Bose in 2006)
Also published in: Spin Magazine, The Village Voice, Law Office Computing, Seventeen Magazine Philippines, Asiaweek, Go! Magazine